Insurance companies always face certain difficulties when insured dies in a foreign country. For some years, the life insurance industry has dealt with questions of whether death claims originating in developing regions of the world were legitimate or fraudulent. In order to prove a payable life insurance claim, an insurer must often be prepared to […]Read More
Explore our history
We’d like you to know…
- NEW CITIZENS OF MALTA (2015-2016)
- HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018!
- OUR OPINION ON KROLL GLOBAL FRAUD REPORT 2015-2016
- TURKISH-RUSSIAN TENSIONS, INDIAN MILITARY REVIEW DECEMBER 2015
- THE IMPACT OF COMPETITION ON QUALITY AND RELIABILITY OF PROFESSIONAL PUBLICATIONS
- CAN RUSSIA’S WAR AGAINST ISIS HELP LEBANON ADDRESS THE REFUGEE CRISIS?
- MEDIARECOVERY IN BALTIC STATES
- NEW REQUIREMENTS FOR RUSSIAN BANKS
- NEW TAX RULES ON FOREIGN ASSETS
- 12th INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS NETWORKING EVENT IN RIGA